1) Fall in love with Mountainview Estates: This is the easiest part! From the moment you see the cul-de-sac at the community, you will feel right at home, knowing a friendly and peaceful environment is awaiting your arrival.
2) Pick the floor plan that best suits you: With different home styles and the option to build your own plan, choosing a plan that fits your personality and lifestyle should be a breeze.
3) Share your time frame: We realize that everybody is in a different situation when it comes to leaving one home and building/moving into another. Just let us know how much time you need, and we will work out a plan to have your new home built in a time frame that you are comfortable with.
4) Reserve your new home and make selections: This is perhaps the most exciting part of the buying process. You get to decide which home site you want your new home to be built on along with all the finishing touches.
5) Commit by signing a purchase and sale: At this point, all the hard work and decisions are done so you can sit back, relax and watch your new home be built!